Change of email address

Important note - new email address.



following the recent upheaval at Tiscali / TalkTalk our old email address has become increasingly difficult to access. In future if you want to get in touch it's better to use



ajr737@gmail.com

Monday 19 September 2011

Oxford Castle Food and Wine Fayre

A busy weekend with lots of people about and I suspect a big successs for the castle. Apart from a couple of showers which enforced short coffee breaks the weather was kind and the charity tins benefitted accordingly.
Thanks to my "monkey". Really he was with his own stall from "Swainswick Farm" but spent as much time with us as he did on his own. Took to organ grinding like a natural and I felt confident to leave him in charge while I took coffee beaks and so on. I didn't even get his name but if he's reading this he can have a job with Rosie any time. 

We got several enquiries for future events and I've updated the "engagements" page so no more here.

Look out for us on the streets in and around Oxford and in Woodstock on the 26th of November outside the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment